Monday to Friday
10am-2pm and 6pm-8pm.
|Plot size||2000 m2|
|Property size||195 m2|
Location: At the suburbs of Vamos village. Vamos is the biggest village in the area offering facilities such as tavernas, cafes, butchers, super markets, bakery, local shops and a medical center. At the same time this is a place which is unspoilt and traditional. Its distance from the sandy beach of Almyrida is a 15 minutes drive or 14 km. The bustling city of Chania with its international airport is only 30 minutes drive or 27 km.
Views: This house enjoys unobstructed views of the sea and of the majestic Cretan mountains.
Size and architecture: A modern design house of 195 sq.m. on 2000 meter plot.
· 4 bedrooms, 2 of which have en suite showers/wc. plus another 2 bathrooms/wc.
· Amazing views of Aegean sea to the north and the White Mountains to the south.
· A high quality construction, finished in 2009 for the owner`s own use. Some further potential for improvement of outside areas.
· Naxos marble staircases and Italian tiles. Insulated walls with double glazing.
· Modern fireplace, diesel fired central heating.
· 40 sq. meter swimming pool with large tiled areas around it for extra pergolas.
· Garage space for 2 cars.
· A very large plot, over half of it left in its natural state.
· The house is within walking distance of Vamos Village but set in a quiet and wonderful physical environment. This is a house both for holidays and all year living. It is a solid investment with growth potential and very high rental value.